Вернуться   Foxter.ru > Графика > 3D / Трехмерная графика > 3D модели

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 05.09.2012, 16:42   #93027  
Новичок

2 phakalane
I don't know phakalane, you're probably wasting your time. I've been to quite a number of sharing sites that utilize a request system and the majority there keep asking and asking for stuff but never give anything in return. It's as if they feel the world owes them something and they can't be bothered to actually buy anything and return the favor. These people who just take, take, take but never give have no feelings or morals so they can't be guilt driven into sharing.

So I do it like this, I have most of the stuff people ask for, so I can fill most requests. I come into a place like this and I find a few people with requests I can fill and fill them. No questions asked. Then I post what I want. From that point on, the only requests I fill are for those who fill my requests or that I see actively filling other people's requests. People like beaveer here (one of the folks for who I filled multiple requests) who keep asking and when their requests get filled they ask for more, those people get nothing more from me. It's funny too because it's people like that who make request threads function poorly or not at all. Yet they often are the first to complain about how nobody responds to the request thread by filling requests. It never once occurs to them that if they actually contributed something themselves people might be more inclined to give something in return.

BTW where can I find your wish list? The vast majority of stuff posted here that I don't already have comes from you or Fissan and therefore I'd be delighted to try to fill some of your requests in return. The only problem is I'm currently going thru a divorce and don't have much money so I can't afford to buy anything new and so I probably don't have much that you don't already have.

- - -

Use PM for communication / correspondence
DoNahue

Последний раз редактировалось DoNahue, 05.09.2012 в 16:53.
Morphus вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ