FumeFX 2 для 3dsMAX 2010, 2011 32Bit&64Bit
Sitni Sati is proud to announce the release of FumeFX, the first commercially available gaseous fluid dynamics simulator for 3ds Max.
FumeFX is a powerful fluid dynamics engine designed for the simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosion, and other gaseous phenomena. It’s versatility, robustness, and intuitive workflow make it a perfect solution for even the most demanding tasks in the computer graphics industry.
This groundbreaking plug-in has already been production proven in titles such as Superman Returns and The Host (Gwoemul). And now, FumeFX is released through Turbo Squid as part of the exclusive Autodesk Certified Animation Plug-in Program.
- Installer update
- Bug fix: Stop/continue with animated parameters didn’t work properly.
- Bug fix: Solver fix - simulation was different when using different number of threads.
- Bug fix: A source linked to animated FumeFX grid produced a wind.
- Bug fix: Animated FumeFX grid produced a wind.
- Bug fix: Due to the MXS name conflict, fuel cast/receive shadows was renamed to FuelCastShadows and FuelReceiveShadows
Production proven results demonstrate this technology’s ability to achieve realistic smoke and fire effects for cutting-edge industry applications.
- FumeFX supplements the user’s artistic vision with the power of real-world physics for the ultimate in both style and realism.
- A multitude of parameters and FumeFX helpers give users maximum control of the fluid’s behavior and appearance.
- Easy to use, basic effects can be created with just a few clicks.
- Options include the use of powerful AFC and Gradient controls, which are unified through all Sitni Sati products.
- Plug-in design incorporates extensive support for Particle Flow and Thinking Particles.
- Dynamic simulations allow for bi-directional influence between FumeFX and particle systems.
- Advanced scripting is possible with almost every aspect of FumeFX, including access to all simulation data.
- FumeFX is capable of dynamic interaction with other scene objects.
- Availability of stand-alone rendering library for Windows and Linux, both 32 and 64 bit versions.
- Start simulations from scratch or by using other simulation results as starting point.
- Stop, pause and continue simulations at any point.
- Simulation is multithreaded – user can select how many CPU’s to dedicate to simulation.
- Simulations beyond available memory can be swapped to disk.
- User can watch the simulation progress in the interactive Preview Window.
- Draft simulations can be created in mere minutes for fast previewing.
- User has control of which data will be written to output files for rendering and other uses.
- mental ray renderer support.
- The Preview Window gives users almost instant feedback on render settings.
- Fast self-shadowing is produced through an Illumination Map.
- A highly efficient Multiple Scattering model enhances light dispersion throughout fluid.
- Fluid Mapping integrates procedural map details with fluid motion.
- Plug-in design includes advanced Global Illumination casting support for finalRender.
- The dynamic FusionWorks atmospheric renderer provides:
- Proper blending of all Sitni Sati atmospherics (coming soon!)
- Balanced mixing of FumeFX and compatible atmospherics with 3ds Max Fog
- Ability to apply Image Motion Blur
- Option to affect Effect Channel
- Z depth